The new year is fast approaching and I can't help but to think of some changes I need to make in my life. I did an great job with my changes last year and I hope to be able to pick up where I left off and maybe add a couple of things for this coming year.
1. Lose more weight. Last year I lost 30 lbs and I'm hoping to lose that much again this year. More would be great but I'm going to try to keep it real. It's much easier making goals if you keep them small. I will try to set a monthly goal and meet that. I don't think 7-10lbs a month is to much to ask. This means exercise though. I need to get off my butt in the morning and walk. I'm going to start with a Mon, Wed, Fri schedule. Last year walking every morning was just to much and I burned out quickly.
2. I need to work on my phobia of the phone. By being afraid of the phone I am wrecking friendships. I am going to try to set aside 15 minutes a day to call someone up and let them know I'm thinking of them.
3. Take better care of my teeth. I am having a difficult time finding a routine since I stay at home with my son. I want to make sure to brush every day (twice would be great) and floss every evening.
I think those are the major 3 that I want to accomplish this coming year. I need all the luck I can get because I know # 1 is going to be the tough one for me. Eating is one of my favorite things and it's hard to be on a diet all by myself but I need to do this for my health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment