I am feeling so lazy today. I'm sure it's the rainy weather outside that is making me feel this way. How I'd love to curl up on the couch today with some movies and snuggle under a warm blanket. Instead I have an attitude stricken toddler on my hands who needs to get outside and get some exercise.
I've found that everyone around me is constantly asking me if or when I am going to get Connor into preschool. This question is just as rude as asking someone how much money they make. Does it matter if my son goes to preschool? Am I not doing a good enough job of teaching him? Believe me I want to send him to school. I want some free time but I just don't see how we can afford it.
Often I day dream about how nice it would be to be able to clean the house without having to worry what Connor is up to. Don't even get me started on how much I'd love to go shopping without having to get the gigantic cart that is impossible to push around.
Having Connor at home is also a good thing. I've taught him so many things. My greatest accomplishment with him is potty training. I can say that it was me, and hubby 100%. Most everyone else I know used day care teachers to teach their kids. I'm sure that is nice but I can say that I potty trained my son. If I can do that then why does my kid even need preschool!?!
Seriously it would be nice for him to make his own friends and be separated from me for a few hours a week. Right now it's just a big pipe dream that I wish will come true some day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment