I've tried blogging before in different places and it ends up just getting me in trouble. This time will be different because I'm not giving anyone this address! This is the only place I have to vent so at times I may say things I regret later. You can imagine if someone I'm mad at reads this they'll have hurt feelings and I'll lose another friendship. Hopefully I can learn to control my crappy attitude.
Today is Tuesday. Connor and I got up at 7:30 this morning. He cried at me that he wanted daddy to get him up. I had to break the news to him that dad had already left for work. He takes it bad every morning and he asked me to close the door. He had a quiet cry in his room while I checked my email. Then I went in and he was better.
First thing he wanted to do was watch MMCH (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) so I turned it on for him and went to take a shower. I always worry about what he's up to while I'm showering but lucky for me MMCH keeps him entertained so I have 25 minutes to shower and get dressed. After that we went downstairs and had breakfast. He insisted on shredded wheat over captain crunch and I had my regular bowl of bran infused oatmeal.
We came upstairs and played. I checked my mail again and my friends were looking for things to do so I invited them over. We are currently waiting for our first guests to arrive. Connor is on the couch looking out the window and reading stories we got from the library. I'm so proud of his love of books. Its funny to watch him read books to himself. He makes some good stories all on his own.
I'm looking forward to having friends over today. Last week were were on vacation so I didn't get my "girl" time in. I know I'm in for some good laughs and my son will have some good playing. Hopefully he will want to take a nap this afternoon so I can get about an hour or so of me time. It's the only me time I get during the day so I have to take full advantage of it.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment